EXPOFORUM has three exhibition pavilions. An enclosed passage connects the pavilions and the Convention Centre, allowing visitors to move through the complex with ease.
Download our brochure to find out more about what the ExpoForum Convention and Exhibition Centre has to offer. Download brochure (39 Mb).
General specifications of the pavilions
- total exhibition space in each pavilion: 13, 080 m2
- utility duct spacing: 3 m
- built using pillar-free technology
- 8–10 halls, situated in the passage alongside each pavilion
- a snack bar in every pavilion
MAIN ADVANTAGES OFFERED BY THE PAVILIONS
EXHIBITION PAVILION F
- sporting events
- concerts and shows
Design features include:
- Enhanced ceiling height, changing rooms, treatment and shower rooms, and offices for coaches and referees, making this pavilion suitable for sporting events, including tennis tournaments, with additional stands available to increase the capacity to 5,000
- A reinforced floor (maximum load 2,500 kg/m2), ideal for events involving heavy exhibits
EXHIBITION PAVILIONS G GAZPROMBANK and H
- conventions (up to 8,000 delegates)
- concerts and shows (for audiences of up to 10,000)
- banquets (2,000 to 6,500 guests)
Located on Level 2 of the passage, next to the pavilions.
Mobile soundproof partitions allow for flexible transformation of the space, depending on the event format.
The halls are equipped with audio and lighting equipment for conventions and conferences, including video screens and projectors.
Clients can enjoy free Wi-Fi Internet access and access to simultaneous interpreting and video broadcasts of the event.
Outdoor exhibition space
Rental of exhibition spaces and conference halls for exhibitions
Office tel.: +7 (812) 240-40-40 ext.2334
Mobile.: +7 (921) 434-52-56
Rental of exhibition spaces for conventions
Tel: +7 (812) 240-40-40 ext.2476
Rental of exhibition spaces for events
Office tel.:+7 (812) 240-40-40
Mobile: +7 (921) 334-08-59