Planning your visit
We will be delighted to welcome you to the banks of the Neva in St Petersburg, the cultural capital of Russia.
Attending exhibitions, conventions and shows at the EXPOFORUM Convention and Exhibition Centre is an excellent opportunity to enjoy getting a closer insight into our city – a global architectural gem and the country’s number one centre for museums and academic institutions. The magical White Nights, the unique combination of the city and the nearby royal residences, unforgettable performances from the stars of music and ballet – all of these things can be enjoyed by visitors to St Petersburg.
Please contact our tourist services department so that we can help you put together the perfect cultural itinerary.
- Accommodation in all categories of hotels at special rates throughout the city
- Visa support for foreign citizens (tourist visas)
- Transfers to and from the airport or railway station
- Transport services – cars ranging from economy to premium class, minibuses (up to 20 seats), buses (30 to 50 seats)
- Air and rail ticket bookings
- Concert and sporting event ticket bookings
- Day trips (individual and group excursions around St Petersburg and environs, river and canal cruises, guides/interpreters, visits to museums and palaces)
Tel: + 7 (812) 240 40 40 (ext.2323, 2325)