Forum of Labor Market in two capitals!
The V St. Petersburg Intranational Labor Forum in the year of 30th anniversary of the Employment Service of the Russian Federation will be held in a special way. For the first time, discussion platforms on the problems and prospects of the personnel market have been deployed in two Russian capitals at once, for the first time all forum events will be available in the Internet, for the first time they will last almost a week and for the first time the forum will be held on the eve of the May holidays. The Expoforum Convention and Exhibition Center (St. Petersburg) will host this event on April 22-23.
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed the format of the Forum and outlined its main topic – restoration of employment on regional, country and global scale. But still such subjects as labor migration, staff for national projects, labor protection, management, profession choice and career growth, integration disabled people in labor market are to be discussed.
Forum program includes following activities:
- Plenary session “Restoring employment. 30th Anniversary of the Employment Service in Russia "and the Plenary Session" What to do with employment and how to provide income for the population? ", Congress Center of the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Moscow;
- Meeting of the Standing Commission of the Interparliamentary Assembly of Member States of the Commonwealth of Independent States on Social Policy and Human Rights and the Annual Round Table of the Baltic Labor Forum, Tauride Palace, Interparliamentary Assembly of the CIS;
- Conference dedicated to the issues of lifelong learning and rapid retraining, X Interregional conference on employment “Employment service of the population of Russia. New reality. Development Trends ", International Scientific and Practical Conference" Transformation of Labor in a (de) Globalizing Society ", Exhibition and Convention Center" Expoforum ", St. Petersburg;
- Library of the Forum and the exhibition KUB EXPO “Personnel. Control. Security ", Expoforum , St. Petersburg;
- International Scientific and Practical Conference "Personnel Policy and Law" (IX Pashkov Readings) and the Youth Labor Forum.
The forum will bring together up to 10,000 delegates – representatives of authorities, business structures, scientific institutions, expert community, personnel managers, education and culture workers. It is expected that up to 200,000 online visitors will attend country's largest discussion platform in the field of labor relations. Plenary sessions, conferences, round tables, business games, workshops and HR battles - follow all the events of the Forum from 19 to 23 April 2021! The full program of the event is on the website of the V St. Petersburg International Labor Forum.
The organizers of the Forum are the Government of St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg State University, the Interparliamentary Assembly of the CIS Member States, the EXPOFORUM Congress and Exhibition Center with the support of the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of Russia, and the Federal Service for Labor and Employment of the Russian Federation.