Global Exhibition Day
The Global Exhibition Day will celebrate on June 6, 2018
For the first time it was celebrated on June 8, 2016 and brought together representatives of all the exhibition industry worldwide.
This event was initiated by the UFI, The Global Association of the Exhibition Industry.
The congratulates of the representatives exhibition community with The Global Exhibition Day at Expoforum
What exhibitions do
- Clients. Exhibitions bring a large amount of potential customers to one place at one time.
- Development. Exhibitions stimulate innovativeness and competitiveness by offering a condensed overview of innovation, latest research and major trends.
- Ideas. Exhibitions are the platforms of open discussion on the economic and social development, as well as of exchanging new ideas.
- Networking. Exhibitions create maximum opportunities for face-to-face communication with new clients as well as existing relationships.
- New markets. Exhibitions help to reach new high-growth markets generating more revenue for a business activity.
- International cooperation. Thanks to the participation in exhibitions, enterprises gain access to the global offer of a particular sector.
- Economy Growth. Exhibitions support the growth of productivity, create new workplaces and boost economic and infrastructure development – at the regional and country level.