Start entering the name of the event or keywords and Smart Search will offer you suggestions
RAO/CIS Offshore 2019 is recognized as the leading Russian Forum and a reputable discussion platform aimed at working out keynote solutions for offshore oil and gas development in the Arctic and on the continental shelf.
RAO/CIS Offshore is a complex event comprising a plenary session, numerous conference sessions, exhibition and business matchmaking program.
Key conference themes:
- Prospects of development of hydrocarbon resources in the Arctic and on the continental shelf
- Russia on the global LNG market
- Marine transportation of Arctic oil and gas
- The fleet for development of oil and gas fields of the coastal areas and shelf of the Arctic seas
- Nuclear power for production of hydrocarbons on the continental shelf
- Environmental and industrial safety for oil and gas resources development
- Regulatory and legal framework for development of the oil and gas resources of the Arctic and continental shelf
- Young Forum. Works of young scientists, professionals and students and personnel training for offshore oil and gas development
- Special joint workshop organized by Gazprom and NORWEP on challenges of oil and gas development on the Arctic continental shelf
RAO/CIS Offshore Exhibition will demonstrate latest technologies and equipment for offshore oil and gas fields exploration, projects of oil and gas production on the continental shelf, means of environmental protection etc.
Organizers: Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation, Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment of the Russian Federation, Federal Subsoil Resources Management Agency, Russian Academy of Sciences, Gazprom, Rosneft Oil Company, Gazprom VNIIGAZ, Research Council of the Russian Academy of Sciences for geology and development of oil and gas and coal deposits, RESTEC Exhibition Company
Venue: pavillions E, H
Organizer: Выставочное объединение «РЕСТЭК»